Blacktail Deer Plateau I just need to get it off my chest
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Grezig was the first to arrive, and Kavik greeted her with a dip of his head, hoping he showed no outward signs of his anxiety over the conversation they were about to have. Liri followed soon after, requesting a reason for the summons as she came to sit next to him and offering him a nuzzle in greeting. He returned her affection, breathing in her scent as he did so in an attempt to calm his nerves. 

The alpha looked between his mate and his friend before finally settling his emerald gaze on Liri's face and taking a deep breath. Before I get to why we're all here, I just want you to know that I love you, and you're the only one I will ever love, he said to his mate, his tone serious but gentle. Before she could grow anxious wondering why he would need to preface his next words with such a proclamation, he continued. I want to know how you would feel if I fathered Grezig's children in the spring. There are no feelings between us ; it is simply something I want to do for her as a trusted friend and nothing more. Kavik said the words slowly and thoughtfully, trying to say the exact right thing. He watched her face after he spoke, desperate to read any emotions that might seep into her expression. It felt good getting the words out, but he was terrified he had just hurt his wife in the process, which went against every fiber of his soul. 

He gave the beta a quick glance but said nothing else, waiting for Grezig to add something if she thought it necessary and waiting nervously for Liri's reaction.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Grezig - October 09, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 10:13 AM