Whitefish River A thousand voices howling in my head
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
Nighttime found the alpha following the length of the river again like he did many nights. The air was cold, and a thin layer of snow covered random parts of the ground as walked. The headaches were less frequent, but they still terrorized him, and he knew he would need to tell his mate about them soon, despite his need to never burden her with his problems. He didn't feel right lying to her anymore, though, and he was honestly surprised he hadn't had one in front of her yet. They seemed to come on with little forewarning, so it's not like he could remove himself from any situation at the first sign of their approach. He had already found that one out, unfortunately. 

Kavik hadn't seen any sign of the bear since its attack on the plateau, which he was more than thankful for. Every time he did a patrol or wandered outside the borders, he always checked for signs of the monster, secretly afraid it would come back to try and finish the job. He shook his head as if he could shake away the fear, slowing his pace to do so before continuing down the length of the river. He knew it well at this point, and he welcomed its familiarity as he moved through the cold night.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by Outlander - October 28, 2018, 07:52 AM
RE: A thousand voices howling in my head - by RIP Kavik - November 01, 2018, 06:53 PM