Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Bat drew in a breath as they waited in mutual silence for Tegan to arrive. It was hell'a awkward, though she did her best to play it cool. Her attention wandered hither and thither, once or twice lifting skyward to watch the hawk as it continued circling overhead.

"I'm Towhee, by the way," that peculiar voice eventually said, causing the youth's attention to drop to her face.

"Oh—"

And then Tegan appeared, casually greeting Towhee. His mere presence greatly relieved the young wolf. Her tail swept the air near the ground as she shot him a grin. She wanted to step forward and greet him more enthusiastically, yet Towhee's presence made her hesitate. And then Bat and Tegan both were looking expectantly at the dark she-wolf.

"Would you two mind sweeping the nearby territories, see if you can find Ceara? She was injured not long ago, now she's missing, and it's doing me a concern." She gave Tegan a thin-lipped smile. -I figured you and your little girlfriend might appreciate a mission,- she signed, a teasing look on her face as she side-eyed Bat.

The youth's lips parted at the weird gestures Towhee made. Bat had no idea what to make of them, though she quickly recovered herself and said, "Yeah, sure, I'm down!" before looking to Tegan.
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM