Blacktail Deer Plateau Meet me in outer space
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
AW! Late night border patrol. :)

The cold night air settled in the alpha's fur, making him stop his trek along the borders and give his inky coat a frisky shake. He slid his protective gaze along the tree line around him before moving again. The area of the flatlands that bordered the plateau seemed to be a popular place for lone wolves and other strangers, so Kavik always made sure to spend extra time on the borders there in case they had another new recruit or someone in need of help, or in the less appealing event that someone was looking to cause trouble. 

As he moved along their western borders, he made sure to rub his scent on just about every tree he could find, as well as finding other ways to leave scent or visual markers to indicate that the plateau was now officially claimed. When he came to most western part of the river that hugged the edge of their land, the alpha slowed his pace and walked until his large paws were flush with the water's edge. After taking a second to scan his surroundings, he lowered his muzzle to the water and pulled the liquid into his mouth, lifting his head afterwards and using his tongue to clear any drops of water from his lips.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 11, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 11, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Issun - October 11, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 12, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 29, 2018, 11:10 AM