Blackfeather Woods Seems I deal with things a bit differently.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

He is the last person she wants to see.  After everything he has done to her, it is still the image of Raven burying her children that sticks in her mind.  This isn't about love anymore (because how could Raven love someone like her?) but instead about revenge.  It was easier that way.

She is curled in a ball tucked as far back in the cave as she feels she can manage.  She still requires some of the light to reach her (for her sanity) but it's so terribly cold.  The temperatures have been steadily dropping, frost covers the ground in the mornings.  

She watches him kick the hare's skull away with surprising dexterity, and wonders if this whole invalid thing was just a ruse.

"Hou felling?  H-how, uh, how feel?"  There's that pressure to talk again, but this time she doesn't even try.  She knows she can't.  She feels powerless, trapped down here, and she knows it's his fault.

But wait — there's something he has that nobody else does.  He came from the Redhawks.  He should theoretically know Towhee's conlang, right?  She tilts her head and signs, -Tired,- a bubbling anticipation brewing in her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 07:39 PM