Dragoncrest Cliffs time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
It takes longer to get back than she cares for. She’s been in fights before; she’s hurt herself before. This time, she returns with defeat settled heavy in her bones. Her ankle is swollen, her shoulder is stained red with dried blood, and her chest is tender if she takes too deep a breath. Luckily, @Rose found her and despite their problems helped her out and once they breech Drageda’s borders, she excuses herself. The last thing she wants is any more attention.

After a while, she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, using the nearest redwood for support. Every ounce of mental and physical energy has been zapped and the tender anger in the pit of her stomach is all that remains for her brother, and what little energy remains on the fringes is spent fizzling out to fuel those emotions.

Mallaidh sinks against the rough bark until she’s on the ground, realizing she doesn’t want to be alone. Before she has time to consider finding anyone else, she slips into slumber, undisturbed while the day turns into the evening, shifting into colder weather for the night.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off - by Mallaidh - October 13, 2018, 06:38 PM