Dragoncrest Cliffs time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She is not surprised Blixen wants to see it and Mallaidh doesn’t hesitate to nod her head, agreeing to take her with her. She hasn’t exactly been private about the location but she’s hardly told anyone about it. Rose has been there with her, she thinks (at least, probably). And Bobby had caught her there once, which had been weird, and she realizes her relationship with each of the siblings are all drastically different and unique that she can’t imagine being with all of them at the same time.

Just as quickly as the thought came, Mallaidh shoves it off. Blixen wants to see and she has to lead. Mallaidh gingerly takes a step forward, testing the tenderness of her ankle, but decides it’s best to not use it at all. She hobbles forward until she gets a good swing under her foot, trotting along as best she can on three limbs. It takes her a few seconds to get her bearings but she makes the adjustments easily, locating the path in the dark with occasional illumination from the sky high up, broken through tall branches.

The clearing is in the open, a break in the sky above them with the fallen giants. They’re crisscrossed over one another, creating a little burrow between them. Signs of digging at the base of one, trying to break into the trunk, are left over from her attempts at forcing it but she’s made comfort of what she’s given. “I don’t know how long they’ve been knocked over, they were here when I first joined,” she muses, moving along the side until her entrance is apparent. Mallaidh lowers and wiggles, despite the pain, until she’s between the trees. She points with her nose, inviting the girl inside.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2018, 09:25 AM