Blacktail Deer Plateau The road outside my house is paved with good intentions
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His eyes closed as she pressed her head against him, and he leaned further into his mate, easily accepting the comfort. What was harder to accept was the permission to stop feeling guilty for his actions; it would be difficult to do that, but he wanted so bad for things between them to be okay again, so he would try.

She eventually pulled back and inquired about his specific symptoms. He thought silently for a few seconds before replying, Um, well, they pretty much come without much warning. If I'm already awake, my vision starts to blur before the headache starts. He took a deep breath, thinking about what else to add and taking in his mate's scent to further comfort his frayed nerves. The pain is...awful, and I can't move or speak while it's happening. The headache usually goes away after a few minutes, a few agonizing minutes that felt more like hours, he thought, Then, afterward, I feel really nauseous and weak...I don't always, um, throw up, but I always feel sick for a little bit. They were happening two or three times a day at first, but they have been getting steadily less frequent. Kavik thought that was everything pertinent. He looked at her after he finished detailing his episodes, wondering what she would say about it.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: The road outside my house is paved with good intentions - by RIP Kavik - October 17, 2018, 12:33 PM