Blacktail Deer Plateau The road outside my house is paved with good intentions
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He nodded. Okay, I will. He was glad the herbs would be here where it would be easy for him to remember and glad to have such knowledgeable mate. 

After his proclamation and apology, Liri said nothing for a few long, painful seconds but didn't move away, which gave him some hope. 

I love you

A soft sigh escaped his lips, and he closed his eyes, her soft kisses heating his skin through his fur. Her next words forced his eyes open, concern filling his expression as she pressed her head to his shoulder. It killed him to know that he was the reason for the hurt in her voice when she spoke those words--the reason she had something she wanted to forget in the first place. And when he thought he couldn't feel any worse, she begged him to make her forget. He couldn't be sure what exactly what she wanted to forget, but he had a pretty good idea. Kavik's eyes closed again as she resumed her light kisses on his neck. 

The whine that reached his ears finally spurred him into action, and he placed a gentle paw on her back as he trailed tender kisses and light nips along her jaw and down her neck. You're beautiful, he whispered against her soft, snowy coat between kisses, and I don't want anyone but you, he murmured as he began to make his way back up her neck. He so badly wanted to squash any insecurities she had about herself and his feelings for her, and part of him knew it would mostly take time, but tonight, that wouldn't stop him from making her feel like the gorgeous goddess he thought her to be. 

He released a harsh breath against the other side of her jaw where he was now delivering gentle kisses, his need squeezing his insides as her scent filled his nostrils, pushing him to grab the back of her neck and take her right then, but he restrained himself; he wanted to go slow and show her how much he loved her and her body despite whatever negative thoughts she had.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: The road outside my house is paved with good intentions - by RIP Kavik - October 30, 2018, 12:20 AM