Hushed Willows but my love is like a dark cloud full of rain thats always right there up above you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he does worry that he places a burden on seabreeze with his own anguishes -- of course she is a therapist and that is her job, but she is also his friend. and he is a worrier. now, though, he does not bother with pretense, calling softly "seabreeze," as he makes his way toward her. should she allow he moves to embrace her, burying his face in the soft fur of her neck and breathing in her scent. his thoughts are a jumbled mess as he pulls back. 

"i'm sorry," he says first, because it is the easiest to get the shape of, "for vanishing like that." delight has already apologised to lily but he knows he placed seabreeze in a particularly difficult position, having to step up while he was ill and then orchestrate the departure -- and then with alarian also leaving... 

which is another thing. maybe not the most important one right now.

"i," he starts, sighs, and shakes his head. "how are you? how have you been?" delight asks instead, reaching to nose her shoulder gently. she does not need to be told all of his woes -- they're public knowledge anyway -- but he knows little of what she has been up to or how she is handling her duties, if she needs his help at all.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]