Hoshor Plains Cannot hold a candle to my new boy
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It had been a week since the events between He, Liri, and Grezig had unfolded and messed things up; the discord between the tree of them was nothing that couldn't be repaired, but it would take time. And even though his mate had flat out told him to stop feeling guilty, he found that it wasn't quite that easy, especially now that beta had left. Kavik knew it wasn't for good, but it was still hard not seeing her around or smelling her around the territory, and he knew he was partially to blame somehow. He often wondered if they could ever go back to being friends now that she had unrequited feelings for him; it was depressing to think he had lost his friend forever, but he would understand if things couldn't be the same between them. 

Things with Liri were starting to get less tense, but it was still hard to forget that he had caused her pain. He was lucky she hadn't left his ass, and he vowed to never do anything to make her feel that way ever again. Having almost lost his mate turned out to be a pretty good motivator. Not that he actually meant to hurt her in the first place; he was just trying to help his friend, but now he saw the whole situation from her perspective and realized how ridiculous his request had been. He couldn't erase the past, unfortunately, so he would just have to show her that he was worth the second chance she gave him. 

These thoughts plagued his mind constantly, so today he had ventured farther from the plateau than he normally did, searching for a distraction from how heavy things had been recently. The grasslands he now found himself in were similar to the ones near the plateau where they often hunted. The alpha padded silently through the dying grass, ignoring the occasional scurrying plains creature until one pulled his eyes in the direction of another wolf. Lifting his nose in the air, he was met a familiar scent. He could figure out why he recognized it at first, so he took a few steps towards the female. Once closer, he realized it was the beta from Sunspire, and he released a low chuff to announce his presence before moving closer. Things with the mountain pack had stared off a little rocky, but they were allies now, so he had no hard feelings. Plus, Wraen had seemed kind and level-headed throughout the interaction. Still, he stopped a comfortable distance away, not wanting to assume she was up for company.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - October 22, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 22, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - October 22, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 25, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - October 26, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 01, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 02, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 09, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:25 PM