Cerulean Cape I miss chasing down the morning light and all those sleepless nights
200 Posts
Ooc —
He closed the distance quicker than he expected to—a part of him still felt like he was in a smaller body with shorter legs as well, so Reigi wasn't the only surprised one. He slammed on the brakes, skidding awkwardly through the sand and nearly falling on his face before grinding to a halt just in front of the smaller woman. He took very much after his father in the size department, though he was a little taller and a little less paunchy than his sire. In the dark of night when markings were rendered indistinct, Lucas might be able to pass for Xan... if not for the gentle, warm blue of his eyes.

Luc beamed when Reigi - and Io, and Anna, and all her other names - addressed him, and promptly plopped his meaty hindquarters down on the damp strand. His tail drifted over the sand in a relaxed wag, and he let his tongue hang from his jaws for a moment. She was just like he remembered, a larger Nunataq, though he imagined that his favourite (half) sibling was probably her size now. Maybe she'd even outgrown her mother. His heart thudded in his chest with painful longing, but it didn't show on his face, on which he maintained a pleased smile.

"Yeah! I mean... sort of." With a sheepish ducking of his head, the boy peered up at Dancer through long lashes and said, "it's kind of a long story." He was happy to tell it, but only if she wanted to hear it. In the meantime: "so is this Unnndersea? It's beautiful!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss chasing down the morning light and all those sleepless nights - by Lucas - October 24, 2018, 10:53 PM