Bearclaw Valley new beginnings
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
History had a tendency to repeat itself time and time again within the Apaata clan.

Like his father before him, Alexander could only watch as things fell apart. Perhaps it was his own fault, his troubled mind having secluded him for far too long now, but that made it not the least bit better. For the second time now, he was losing his home. The valley he’d taken back, the land that housed so many of his memories—it was to be left behind yet again. He felt his stomach drop at the thought of it all, from being without a home again to losing another family, it was maddening.

Rather, it’d nearly been. Xan, though he could not prevent things from replaying in some aspects, could at least change one piece of it. He could keep his family, unlike Kove had, or at least what of it remained. So, whilst he truly hated the thought of leaving his birthplace unattended, the act of following in his parents’ footsteps, he would leave home that day—he would leave in order to remain with those close to him, those he could not abandon.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
new beginnings - by Laurel - October 30, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Nunataq - October 30, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Marten - October 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Indra - October 30, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Xan - November 03, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Merrick - November 03, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Stigmata - November 03, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Mona - November 03, 2018, 06:23 PM