Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
backdated to 10/25

She didn't know much about Seabreeze's ex-mate's home, only that it supposedly had a creek running through it--Lost Creek Hollow. Well, jackpot. They found the swift-flowing stream and borders near it; that had been quick! Lily stopped a respectful distance from the boundary, looking over at @Khali with a smile. Then, she tipped her nose back and howled for their prospective allies, wondering who would greet them.

It's pretty here, she remarked absently, gazing around. Not as pretty as the willows, though. But perhaps she was biased. Very likely so.
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM