Kintla Flatlands look and see her eyes, they glow
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance nodded, taking and accepting her advice. "that was just what she'd told me," he returned, but understood the want to keep a real name hidden. terance would tuck away this information in case he should ever need it, but at her own request, the redhead would be known as phoenix to him and to all he spoke about her to.

and then silence struck the two. first with terance, who struggled to find the right words to say, and then with hydra, as she processed his apology and, she herself, struggled to find the right words. it was with pain that terance waited, unable to help feeling hopeful. his throat burned as he anticipated words he wanted to hear. forgiveness, maybe. hopeful that this was the beginning of a proper healing process. proper mending. i forgive you, he hoped to hear.

ultimately, she found a few words, which terance found to be appropriate-- though they were not the words he'd hoped for. his lips pressed together, not in a smile but in something opposite of a frown. it was a strange middle ground, that merely meant he accepted what she'd said, and the emotions he felt were mixed. 

"i will not," was as simple and straightforward as he could make his reply. he could not, he didn't think. he did not have it in him to do so. not anymore.
Messages In This Thread
look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 29, 2018, 06:08 PM