Kintla Flatlands look and see her eyes, they glow
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he knew she was skeptical, and maybe even wary, he could see it in her solemn expression-- hear it in her voice, though she did not waver. only you. "only me," he repeated, unable to help the smile that replaced the tightlipped expression that had previous held it. it'd been a while since any real happiness had found it's way to his features, his once warm and precious smile had long been suppressed-- but today it shown through. he suppressed it a bit, as to not seem so obnoxiously joyous, but it was different than how he typically reserved emotions now. 

and then she mentioned seabreeze, ibis, and okeanos. his ears pressed forward at the comment, thinking over what she'd said. somehow he felt that his family was far from harms way-- but titmouse knew who seabreeze was. terance regarded the memory bitterly, harassment over his fondness towards the healer, especially in her heat-- as titmouse had tried hard to get past him. terance wondered if titmouse would harm seabreeze now to spite him. 

he prayed not. 

"i will," he replied with a gentle breath, his smile long having left his face as he thought over it, "i will visit them soon and warn them." there was other business he needed to share with his ex-wife, but perhaps this was more important-- since it directly regarded their safety. 

"and the bear," he added, directed now at hydra rather than him, "i was trying to figure out what direction it was headed-- if it lived nearby. the trails a dead end, but it was headed east, i believe." a warning for her, for moonspear, lest they be harassed by another bear. 

terance hated bears.
Messages In This Thread
look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:08 AM