Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The Alpha waited, gaze flicking to the fallen warrior on occasion. "You fought well," she murmured softly, knowing he couldn't hear her. She thought all the screaming and insults could have been left out but perhaps that was what Minori and Siqsa had needed to resolve their issues. 

Her gaze lifted to Kavik in relief, noting he had the correct the herbs. "Thank you so much," she smiled, kissing his dark cheek before gently taking the bundle from him. 

[size=11.6667px]She chewed the herbs into a paste, the taste disgusting but almost familiar to the healer by now, and applied the poultice to Siqsa's wounds before carefully binding them in soft cobwebs. [/size]

With a soft sigh as she finished, Liri turned her attention to Kavik once more. "I suppose we let him rest here? Moving him might cause pain." 

Given that Kavik agreed, Liri brushed against him and led the way back to the Door. 

Sorry for the awful post but I wanted to get this one wrapped up.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 11:43 AM