Ravenshook Cliffs slipping down, down, down
200 Posts
Ooc —
Someday he might have graduated from dancer to something else—it seemed there was endless opportunity within Kincardine to progress and learn new skills—but the storm had other plans for him. Now he was back to being a regular wolf with a beat in his heart and metaphorical clouds under his feet, which wasn't a bad thing to be either. Govinda at least seemed interested in his former lifestyle, which lightened Lucas' mood considerably, if that was possible. It was always uplifting to speak of the things in life he most enjoyed and see that sparkle of intrigue in other wolves' eyes.

And Govinda himself presented something of interest to Lucas, the opportunity to experience more. He didn't know any other languages, had never heard any other languages, but the soft bachcha and bachchi were pleasing to his ears. He wanted to know more, but for the moment, held off asking.

"Oh, no," he said, shaking his head with a bemused smile. "My family's not cut for that sort of life, I think. No, the troupe found me out near my family's territory and I went with them to learn some new tricks. I thought it would only be for a day or two, but, well..." Shrug. They'd gone too far too quickly for Luc to find his way back, but he'd rolled right along with that, never faulting them for essentially kidnapping him without warning. Even if he hadn't gone with the Kincardine wolves when he did, it was likely by now he would have left Bearclaw of his own accord. Buried in his ancestry was generation after generation of wanderers, wolves who travelled the world and succumbed easily to the allure of a journey. Lucas had inherited all of that. "My family lives in a place called Bearclaw Valley. I have no idea where that is now but that's okay. They're strong and there are a lot of them."

There was a thread of self-deprecation in that (he was like his grandfather in that respect), as if he didn't think himself worth a whole lot among his family members, but he cut through it with easy smiles and sparkling eyes.
Messages In This Thread
slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 07, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 17, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 17, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 18, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 19, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 20, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 20, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 09:59 PM