Blacktail Deer Plateau My lungs will fill and then deflate
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His digging through the cache was momentarily halted as a chuff reached the alpha's ears. Freezing, he lifted his head to see the new member he had yet to meet headed towards him. The pale wolf began digging through the carcasses as well, and Kavik went back to work beside him, checking each dead animal to make sure it was still fresh enough to remain in the cache. After a few seconds, he slowed his pace and glanced at the other male. I'm Kavik, the other alpha here. I don't believe we've met yet. His gaze moved back to his work as he waited for his new packmate to speak. He was glad to have picked up another member; they would need all the help they could get preparing for winter. Plus, he was always glad to see new faces in the ranks. Kavik's main goal was to grow their family.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
My lungs will fill and then deflate - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: My lungs will fill and then deflate - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: My lungs will fill and then deflate - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:16 PM