Herbalists' Cache didn't have a dime but i always had a vision
burn your biographies; rewrite your history
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
He'd gotten by well enough on the kindness of strangers while he was healing — but the weather is changing now, and soon he'll need to consider finding a place to settle. Friends to run with. Something. For now, he's content wandering.
The forest hasn't quite let go of its autumn colors yet, and they clash brilliantly with the light dusting of snow over the forest floor. It's a quiet morning, as most have been lately — not a soul in sight. He can see his breath unfurling into the misty air as he walks, but the cold hardly bothers him, thick as his coat is. He just feels oddly lonely as winter sets in; he misses his friends, and more deeply, his family.
Messages In This Thread
didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Freddie - November 07, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 07, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:48 PM