Heron Lake Plateau It’s all business in the left-hand lane
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She seemed a little cut back by his response - good, the asshole in the back who tended to appear when he was tired said - but eventually she did come out with it.  And when she did, he felt that familiar frustration.  He'd said why.  How did she not see it?

He didn't want to fight with her right now.  He was tapped.  Weeks of searching, of raised hopes and failure, had left him dry.  But this was probably going to end up a fight, because unlike the rest of this pack, he had trouble with the assumption that the sun shone out of someone's ass just because they held the title 'leader.'

Because I think having an opinion and keeping your mouth shut is worse than having one and saying it straight.  And I don't like that this pack takes every damn thing personally.  There wasn't any anger in him towards her, at least not yet.  Raven hasn't been around.  It isn't a crime to say it.

He wasnt guessing she would be on his side, but he didn't need her to be.  He just needed her to accept the fact that he wasn't going to keep his mouth shut to please anyone.  Colt didn't operate like that.
Messages In This Thread
It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 10, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 21, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 21, 2018, 05:11 PM