Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
maybe @Wintersbane? :D

they do not speak. they do not fear the spirits, but nor do they know them. they do not know the gods.
the flick of a dark-tipped ear.
were we wrong? was i wrong?
no matter that the broken woman she had been before had possessed no agency of her own.
i wanted your children.
and why, she did not know. perhaps to thank him; perhaps to be immutably connected when
you left me to raise them alone. i carried your daughters and you left with your sons. you left all of your daughters behind, cicero, relmyna whispered to the large flat stone she had spent hours dragging to the last site of the toxicologist's blood. her shoulderblades sharp through her patchwork pelt, the listener hunched over it now, speaking down into it as if he could hear her from beyond the world of mortal wolves.
maegi is lost. she speaks, but not to ... not to the mother.
a hard swallow, one that hurt the woman's throat.
we fell into ruin after you left. we have not recovered. tell me, please
cicero
cicero. sheogorath. tell me you walk with the gods even if you cannot walk with
me
blackfeather.
no answer; no answer, save for the cawing of blackbirds. 
a tear fell to the unyielding stone surface, and at last relmyna was silent.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM