Silver Creek hypnotize me with that motion
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
grayson had a great sense of humor. he was full of snide comments, sarcastic ruses, and crude jokes. but now was not the time for it-- grayson and harrison got along great any other day, but gray knew better than to mix business and personal matters. this was strictly business. his tail swished as addison commented, and then his ears flicked as harrison spoke again. did he not hear? dawson was checking it out.

"it's a good camp for now," he reiterated, nodding once to show that yes i heard you and yes i'm listening to you, "the longer we're here the more we'll find-- maybe we'll find somewhere way better than this." or maybe not. grayson knew prime real estate when he saw it. he didn't comment to addison, but he had given her a nod to show he had paid her attention. 

and then harrison offered a mocking play-bow with a sweeping gesture, and grayson fell from his serious demeanor and gave a quick play-bow in return, jumping forwards to snap at his brother, but not aiming to actually touch him. "gladly," he returned, eyeing his brother before beginning off, expecting both of them to follow after him.
Messages In This Thread
hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 11, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM