Hushed Willows It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
All Welcome 
Looking for someone to give Khali some pointers for pups in the future so it can go toward his Caregiver trade! :)

After his run in-literally- with Ibis, he was quite concerned with how he would be with pups in the future. The way he was with Ibis wasn't bad but it could have went better. She cried because she thought he was her dad, it hurt him a bit if he had to come to terms with it. It hurt him because he couldn't help her in that way, he had met Terance yeah but it's not like he could be like 'yo man your daughter misses you and so you should probably spend more time with her' when he hadn't said a word when they were at Lost hollow anyway. So many thoughts and so little time is what Khali had.

Right now he wanted to work on his pup skills and he wasn't sure who would be good to talk to. The sandyman knew that Seabreeze had pups and Olive did too, but he was sort of nervous to ask about it. Afraid to pry about something personal such as their kids. He paced in front of the falls as a nerbous tick for a while contemplating who he would talk to and how they would react. Obviously it couldn't go as worse as Ibis had gone.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best. - by Khali - November 11, 2018, 05:48 PM