Shadewood To be kept aware, is why he shares.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She could smell another on Kai, but wondered where they were, she'd have to seek them soon. Before she could ask about them, a dark shadow rose upon a rock near Cry.

The youth dropped her stick in shock at the appearance of Kovertol, not even noting that he'd followed the path she had. Her full attention on him. Her maw hung open in complete awe for she'd spent all this time looking for him, yet he'd been so close all along. How could he stay so hidden? Slowly and reluctantly, she drew her gaze to Cry when he started to talk, listening with attentive aubs turned to his voice. He first spoke to Kai, and Phex gave her a grin, glad that she'd seemed to have settled well here. It gave her insight to others troubles.

When Cry started to speak to her, she listened with a wisened silence, she knew this wasn't the time to start diverting to her puppyish games. She took his praise with a smile and her cheeks warmed with happiness. She felt accepted and in the best place for her. Her she could grow and develop into a wise woman that could still have her fun. 
Provided nothing amiss happened to her. 

She observed the way he spoke and looked to the bear and noticed how they'd formed a bond. She hoped that she too could do the same.
But when he stepped from his boulder, excitement started to rise in her. I'm taking one of you with me. Where? How far away could Gwen be? The thought of going on a journey stirred the youth's tail, her mind whirring. He spoke to Kai, expecting her to be asked along with Cry for she knew they'd known each other longer; but then he turned to the skewbald girl. Her eyes widened with question of his decision. A slow grin spread across her maw. I want you to come with me.  The promise of excitement and a job was there. She loved traveling and she loved meeting new wolves, so the prospect of becoming an Ambassador was tremendous. 

Despite her usual mindset, the girl contained her excitement for Tula was upon her shoulder and she didn't want to break whatever trust the bird saw in her. She nosed Cry as he smoothed down her fur and grinned, "I'd love to!" She replied to his offer, but then a hesitation crossed her thought, would Kai be ok? Phex rid herself of the thought, of course she'd be ok. "So is it far to where Gwen is?" Phex had thought coming here was along journey, so it couldn't be that bad, right?
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Cry - November 12, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kai - November 12, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Sacnite - November 12, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kovertol - November 12, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 14, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Cry - November 14, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 15, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kai - November 16, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Sacnite - November 16, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kovertol - November 16, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 16, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Cry - November 16, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Sacnite - November 16, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 27, 2018, 05:45 PM