Heron Lake Plateau Drive there, then drive back again
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She didn't seem to mind, but there was a pallor over her that worries him, as it had the last few days.  When Fire had gone missing, he'd felt he crackled with a sort of electric rage; every cell in him had raged against inaction, and he'd gone searching as a result, unable to stop.  Since then it had petered into a sort of unhappy worry, a gnawing in his gut.  But he didn't sense either of these in his mate.  She had lately seemed closed off and quiet, two things that very much did not bode well.

He nodded without speaking right away, then followed along back, his own brow wrinkling with annoyance at the weather.  What a shitty afternoon, really.  Winter wasn't the worst thing but combine wet and cold and you tended to get a special sort of hell out of it.

He'd woken up that morning with an ache in his legs, but luckily the run about had worked most of it out.  No fuckin way was he about to admit age was starting to hit him this winter, though he could feel the cold in his bones, and he knew it was probably all downhill from here.  Shit.  And here I was thinkin maybe we'd do a picnic by the lake, he said softly, trying to lighten her mood a tidge with a wry joke.  Would it work? Probably not.
Messages In This Thread
Drive there, then drive back again - by RIP Niamh - November 12, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: Drive there, then drive back again - by Colt RIP - November 16, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Drive there, then drive back again - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Drive there, then drive back again - by Colt RIP - November 21, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Drive there, then drive back again - by RIP Niamh - November 21, 2018, 05:18 PM