Silver Creek destroy it if i want
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The sea nymph was acutely aware that her motives did not fit well here, her personality far more hardened and though she appeared delicate and had a voice as smooth as silk, she was a warrior by nature - a fighter. A survivor.

But she had not come among these wolves simply to challenge herself, no; the renoda never would have given up her place on the island purely to test her patience, but to attempt to piece together whatever was missing. To fill the cracks, or at least to gain enough knowledge to become closer to her goal. If she had to adjust in order to get what she required, then by all means she would create her best attempts. If Faeryn's time here proved worthless, then she would move on. Otherwise, she would remain - how was one to discover where their purpose lay if they were too afraid to experiment? 

"I appreciate the advice. I am aware my traits are not specifically desired, but my intentions are pure and I hope they will see fit not to look down on me because I wish to help. I suppose we will see." At the very least, she had learned one more thing today - Lilah was a kind woman, even if she lacked the knowledge of those outside of Rosings' confines.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM