Ravensblood Forest cold door handles
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Siqsa felt more moronic the more he tried to seem nicer. Like this shit was just silly! But despite his turmoil, the little dude before him hadn’t run off. It hadn’t pulled a Mouse Kid and excused himself before dashing away - that was a bit of positivity, right there. It was clear Siqsa had work to do, but this dude hadn’t just flew the coop just because he was trying to not launch into a fight right then and there.

The blonde crept closer, a bit more submissive than what Siqsa had initially thought was appropriate for this situation, but ironically enough it defused what little fight Siqsa could put up. So the stiffness that has gone into the thick limbs had lessened, but the brute was very tired. If this dude was just trying to make him lower his guards to kill him,

then fuck it. Dude could have him. He was too tired for this shit, and the reality of being unable to fight the world off should he need to, was closing in pretty damn quick. Could just be the depression from fever, but Siqsa didn’t put the two together. 

Look,” he began to the somehow encouraging male. “I could be dying, for all I know. I’m just hoping you’re not the guy to make that happen today, aight? I’m chill. I mean, I’ve done a lotta stupid and bad shit, but I’m a good guy. Kinda. Or I’m tryingto be a good guy. It’s not a good fit for me,“ he rambled on and on to this dude who still didn’t know what in the hell he probably was going on about. “But I promised a few folks I was gonna try it out and see what good it did me. Could save my life one day. I mean, that’s coming from my ass, but it’s supposed to mean something in this world, I guess. I’m away from the place where it didn’t mean shit, but it’s something in these parts.”

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
cold door handles - by Cortland - November 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: cold door handles - by Tack - November 13, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: cold door handles - by Siqsa - November 14, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: cold door handles - by Cortland - November 14, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: cold door handles - by Siqsa - December 06, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: cold door handles - by Cortland - December 08, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: cold door handles - by Siqsa - December 10, 2018, 02:45 PM