Overture Downs My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Okay, so this wolf wasn’t going to answer her question. Isleña was quick to forgive forget, because the stranger’s identity wasn’t of true importance here. The important thing was that she had eyes and she had ears and might have knowledge about where he family had disappeared to. It was likely that they were searching for her too, Isleña had 

Isleña was far to involved in her own sensations of panic and despair to notice what her erratic ness had elicited from the strange fae. If she had, the woman might had done something to soothe the other, such as mutter comforting words or explain that she meant not harm — but Isleña did not care, nor did she notice, nor did she have the faculties to explain herself even if she had wanted to.

She drew a deep breath, feeling her lungs expand against her ribcage, and pieced together a few words that might draw forth the information she sought. “Family…” she ground out between her teeth. “ Not now — not here…” Ugh! Could she not explain the seriousness of the situation at hand? It was frustrating to be in a place where she could hardly be understood. Ears flattened, and with a truly forlorn look plastered upon her face, Isleña finally muttered one more word which summarized it all. “Gone.”  

It was abnormal for her to admit to another that she was alone — she garnered most of her strength from her family and their large numbers — but there was no way around it this time.
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies - by Isleña - December 06, 2018, 04:05 PM