Arrow Lake We meet again, at last
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sorry for the late reply. Finals have been hectic.

There were so many things racing through Howl's mind at this moment. The first was that simply he had a daughter. Last year he had lost all of his offspring in childbirth, and the pregnancy was planned. Now through an accident, he had a living daughter that until now he had no idea about. Through the shock was joy. Joy to have a daughter and life from him. A young pup that could grow and become anything she wanted to be, she had him as a father.

He wasn't so sure that was a positive thing anymore. He would do all he could for her if Aviana had asked, but leaving it up to him made him wonder. With all that had been going on recently, how he had treated those around him, the promised he had broken. He wasn't so sure he was worthy of the role anymore.

Maybe it would be better if he stayed out of her life. But then again life without a father could lead to all sorts of things happening to her physically and mentally. For instant who was watching her now. He was sure Aviana had figured something out but wasn't it right for one of her parents to be looking over her.

"What does she think of it? Our daughter? Does she want to know me? I know she must be young but..." he asked trying to weigh his options.  "I would be more then happy to enter into her life... but only if I thought it would be beneficial to her or you. I truly appreciate you telling me, even if it is a bit after your pregnancy, though I'm sure it wasn't for lack of trying."  he mentioned thinking that she probably came to see him earlier but with him traveling didn't get a chance to catch up to him. "I just don't want to force myself into your lives if it causes either of you hinderance."  he said honestly.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 20, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 25, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 26, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 27, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - December 10, 2018, 11:31 PM