Fox's Glade Guess Who
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Nothing about her answers was soothing to him, other than perhaps her tone. Dying of an unknown sickness made it sound as though one day she was there and then the next she wasn't. It was something that didn't sit right in his mind. Wolves didn't just die for no reason. She couldn't simply be gone. It wasn't the way it was meant to be. He could feel his heart begin to pound and his muscles begin to tense up. Though his head sat still on his shoulders it felt as though it were spinning in circles. 

That is when Brynn stepped forward and pressed her head against Howl's chin. Her touch was comforting. Familiar. Constant. He moved forward to embrace her. Then he simply stood there for a couple of long moments. Taking in this moment as it combated the harsh reality of Cebra's death. 

He had wanted to go back to the park. Reinstate his placement within the pack, but now he wasn't sure. There was soo much at Easthollow that caused him pain. And yet there were still things that brought him joy, one of which stood right before him. But even that was uneasy. It was too much. This place was too much.

"Thank you"  he said to her before pulling back to look her in the eye. "I think it would be best if I just stayed gone."  he spoke genuinely.  "This place... it's... too much right now. I need something new... something fresh... something I haven't had a chance to mess up."  he stated trying to explain his reasoning as best he could. "Could you send @Valette my regards and let her know my apologies." he wanted her to know but knew he needed to leave. 

"I'm sorry things didn't turn out as we had planned, but I hope Easthollow is a place you can call home for awhile... Till next time" he said before giving her a faint kiss on the cheek, and heading off.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Guess Who - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 21, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - January 02, 2019, 12:49 AM