Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
At first, it seemed that this would go very much the same way as her last attempt. Dacio looked uncertain all of the sudden, and Blackbear gave an inward sigh, feeling a strange sense of loss at her new friend's disappointment. But no, he had been made nervous by something else, and when Blackbear followed his gaze, it was to see a sight that made her heart skip a beat.

Blixen! she greeted, tail wagging. Although her fairly average appearance (except for her size) rendered her quite forgettable, Blackbear had never forgotten the strange red girl from the neighboring pack. She had always hoped to run into her again on her trips toward the coast, but it seemed that Blixen was more of a homebody than the nomadic Morningsider.

You probably don't remember me, she added, suddenly bashful. We were just little when we met, and it was only for a second. I came with my dad when he came to meet your... um... Heda. She couldn't remember the long, complicated name that the big wolf had offered.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - December 06, 2018, 12:44 PM