Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Joining 
Kasatka had set off after Aditya when he did not return, and thus, had missed the departure of Chaiyya and several others. She'd gotten lost along the way, and had found her way back to Round Valley before eventually making the trek back to Morningside, where she knew she would have been missed.

When she got to the borders, she gave a brief howl before seeing herself in. It felt good to be back under the maple boughs, even if they were barren and grey this time of year. It didn't really matter what her surroundings looked like as long as she was back with her family. Kasatka had missed Sunny especially during her stay in Round Valley, but she wanted to see all her cousins and the rest of the pack as well.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM