Whitefish River My name's Blurryface, and I care what you think
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 

Grezig's leaving had hit him harder than he cared to admit. She had helped he and Liri found the pack, and he naively assumed that she would be there forever. Of course he knew most wolves wouldn't stick around forever, but maybe he had held on to the hope that she would be around longer than she had. As sad as it was, he understood why she left, especially with the mess he had created. He was honestly surprised she hadn't left sooner. Still, he hated that she was gone, and he was having some trouble not only accepting it, but also dealing with the fact that it was partly his fault. So tonight, he had ventured outside the borders of the plateau and down to the river in the flatlands. 

At this point, snow pretty much covered everything, and the alpha left large wolf prints behind him as he made his way to the water. He stopped when his inky paws were flush with the freezing liquid, taking a quick look around before lowering his head to drink.

The sound of fast-approaching steps pulled his head from the water just in time to see two coyotes running towards him, teeth bared, their intent clear. He turned to face them just as the sandy one lunged for his neck. He grabbed the annoying creature in mid-air, flinging it to the ground as hard as he could. Satisfaction filled his chest, but it was short-lived; teeth sank into his thigh, and he snarled, throwing his head back to pull the dark brown coyote from his body. He threw the second coyote, and it hit the ground with a yelp just as the first attacker barreled into his side, forcing the alpha back a few steps. He snarled again facing the sandy beast as his dark brown friend came running back up to join in. He wasn't sure how he was going to win this, but there was no way he was dying at the paws of coyotes. This time, he lunged for the sandy coyote, teeth sinking into its shoulder. He flung his head back and forth to tear at the flesh, ignoring the bite to his own shoulder from the dark brown coyote. He just needed to kill one of them, and then he could focus all of his attention on killing the second one.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
My name's Blurryface, and I care what you think - by RIP Kavik - November 26, 2018, 09:53 PM