Stone Circle only bring the rain
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
writing him rn makes me cri ;-; <3

At the words of the younger man, a sad smile graces his lips again, fiery eyes tinged with the softer lacings of gratitude. Company was appreciated... even among the easthollow wolves he felt alone, the solitary man, and he struggled not to wallow alone in his grief; he knew to isolate himself was not always the correct way to deal with his woes. "It's good to meet you, Alarian." Alarian. A curious name - one he'd never heard spoken upon a stranger's tongue before, and he noted it in his mind with care; Alarian was a kind soul, to offer help in any form to the struggling scout.

"I would... I would like you to stay... but only if it's no trouble for you." He passed the wolf a knowing glance (emotions could be difficult) and took another quick moment to observe his appearance. Delicate, feminine perhaps, but his coat intruiged Mawk most - a sea of charcoal shattered only by the hues of sand illuminated by a setting sun. Searing pain dove into his chest again, like a dagger piercing his skin: Rowana. The beautiful colour of a dark beach reminded him dismally of his determined daughter, the daughter who must have fled from him in disappointment; disappointment in having a father who failed to protect them. Could he turn back time and amend his catastrophe?
Messages In This Thread
only bring the rain - by Mawk - November 27, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - November 27, 2018, 12:11 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - November 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 03, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 02:20 PM