Heron Lake Plateau now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh whack. these things were entirely not going on in tegan's mind, lmao. he and bat were on entirely different levels-- different astral plains, even. but fine, whatever, she could love him. it was her heart that was gonna get broken when tegan inevitably reminded her that relationships were for pussy-bois and he had bitches to fuck. 

ahem. 

"sounds fake but, fine, just know it-- okay?" he told her, flicking his tail with a playful smirk. and then she went and fuckin said that he was back to normal YEEAAH normal. head wise, maybe, but like... in a different sort of head wise way tegan was entirely still fucked up. his smirk turned a little tighter as his lips pressed together, but he kept the act up pretty well. 

"hah! damn right. we can start fucking shit up again-- forrilforriiiiilllll," he then reassured the grey girl, but added mostly teasingly, "so what else have you lied to me about? cause i'm pretty sure you told me you were a full-fledge a-dult." his mint gaze flicked across her features curiously ears pressed forwards as he waited for a response. for good measures, he tacked on, "but you're just a cute lil pup, aren't ya, pup?"