Dragoncrest Cliffs I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
the young gona adjusts himself when she approaches and she dips her head in acknowledgment. despite the departure of his siblings, including dalia and sirio, dacio has remained. he’s taken on the role of warrior, training with the others and thuringwethil is eager to see what he has to offer. the remaining children of dio will fall under silent scrutiny, waiting for the day they choose to follow in their siblings’ footsteps.

in the meantime, they can do what they can to show them what it means to be drageda and hope the lessons stick and dacio is doing well enough.

“i’m sorry. a lot has changed recently, and not all for the better,” she says with a soft voice. whether she means her own loss or dacio’s is left unclear but she still feels sadness for the kid. her own sorrow is put aside, remaining strong for those that have remained. tux and silkie need someone and she’s certain dacio and opalia do, too, and though she isn’t a natural mother, she feels compelled to take the place in their absence. “it’ll get better. i hear how strong you’ve gotten.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 03, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 05, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 09, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 15, 2018, 11:21 AM