Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
I love your new Opalia avatar!

Truthfully, Dacio had been half expecting his sister to clack her teeth in the direction of his muzzle, so hung back only slightly. He could've swore he spotted a familiar feral glint in her eye that might've suggested she wanted to eat his face, but found himself pleasantly surprised that she merely looked his way. They'd been such fiery cubs, him ruffling her feathers significantly more than she his, and he supposed their competative natures were responsible for the distance between them. It really was an unfortunate thing, the young Gona reflected, but he did care for Opalia in his own quiet way.

She insisted that she was fine, and resumed her stride. The ashen youngster padded along after her, his ghostly green eyes drifted curiously over her sterling-tipped dorsal and suspecting that she wasn't being entirely truthful. Dacio knew that the girls hadn't been very close while growing up but, like him, Opalia had never known a life without Sequoia. He frowned thoughtfully, furrowing his brow as she asked of his own wellbeing.  "I hate that she just..." he paused to huff a frustrated breath, "left. At least Dalia said goodbye." A charcoal ear tilted backward, and his tail gave a lash of annoyance. "It sucks, 'Palia, and I'm tired of feeling like we don't matter."
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 12:01 PM