Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Deep, deep down, she was a tangling mess of feelings, all fresh, raw, and new. Understanding them was proving difficult, but as the young girl was learning, such was life.

Never? She thought there should be no answer she'd rather hear, and his fleeting touch to her hip did warrant a half-pause. He told her to trust him, and in her heart, she did. Definitely. Maybe not only because he said so, but it helped to hear it during these tumultuous times. She nodded small. Good, she settled on, then swallowed down her feelings promptly. Frustration ebbed. I do trust ya. Because me too. Opalia added and trotted on, fighting back a scrunch of frustration, herself considered. But it went easily enough.

The last spot I know about Seq's scent being here is just up ahead, y'know, she informed him quietly. After she had tracked their dad to it, she hadn't forgotten. Some little petty part of her wanted to hold onto it for now. Just to watch it (every last piece) go too. It's gonna be gone soon, she said. Wonder if she even knows what she's gonna miss out on here, she said, raising her head and her ears to stand taller for a second—emulating her best strong and fierce, all in the cause of Drageda out here on their borderlands. And if she even cares about how sad she's made our parents... the pale guardian said with a small huff, though she was happy to turn her eyes forward again, to their future.. both here and now, and later too.
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - January 02, 2019, 11:24 PM