Cassiopeia's View understand that i’ll wait for thee, i’ll try to catch up if you move quickly
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
a dark shape moved beneath imrathil, but he did not catch it until the wind sharply rapped against the stony mountain, carrying with it the scent of company that was not his own or wardruna's.

he paused, peering down along the rocky slabs: nothing but beaten, broken company -- he was about to continue his upward climb, but movement caught his eye.

what he had presumed was a stone was moving, and evidently, not a stone at all -- imrathil sucked in his breath and made towards the creature, measuring him carefully. in a past life he might have welcomed the company -- but now, he was worried this male might present him or wardruna with harm. he hadn't detected any scents, and hoped the male was here out of coincidence rather than malevolent intent.

hey, imrathil ventured, his voice entirely betraying his trepidation. he had never been a wolf with much of a poker face, anyway.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: understand that i’ll wait for thee, i’ll try to catch up if you move quickly - by Ingram Sr - December 06, 2018, 07:14 PM