Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin could tell that whatever had happened to Wildfire to make her leave, it didn't seem to be something she felt the need to talk about. That was alright with her. The nosy part of her was dying to hear the details, but the part that wanted only what was best for her Wiffle was happy to let it go if that's what she wanted. "Well, call me selfish, but I'm happy as hell to have you back," she replied with a grin. She hadn't known Wildfire's mate, Betty, very well, but she had come across like a very intense woman. Wildfire had come from Peregrine and Fox, Finley and Elwood. She needed more light-heartedness in her life, but that was just a mother's likely skewed opinion.

"Retirement is amazing in that I never before realize just how vastly, astoundingly, massively bored I can be," she answered with a laugh, "It seriously makes you feel utterly useless. I'm not sure why people are so eager to reach this level. It sucks. Don't get old." Her words were honest in their expression of her feelings towards retirement (though maybe a bit of hyperbole was in play), but she still smiled and wagged her tail through the diatribe. She had accepted that there wasn't anything she could do about it at this point, so she accepted it and went at it with good humor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 03, 2018, 01:26 PM