Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley smiled and gave a nod of agreement. The Caldera was always for the Redhawks, and the Redhawks were always for the Blackthorns to support. If she was being honest with herself, it rankled that the pack was in Quixote's hands now that Raven had stepped down. He was a Redhawk, but only by marriage. Just as Niamh was only a Redhawk by marriage, and yet she sat in a leadership role as well. Thankfully Towhee had climbed back up again, and also thankfully, they were at the Plateau and not the Caldera. The current leadership situation would've really bugged her if they were at the Caldera.

She nodded again at the idea of tabling the venture for the Spring. Truth be told, she wanted to go like right then. This season in particular held so many fond memories for her. She wanted to lie on her rock by the Creek while the snow softly fell and a cute boy came sidling up to her to woo with her his awesome bear impression. She wanted to lead the same cute boy down into the caverns and skate with him across the frozen pool in the ballroom. She wanted to not have to dig out a new fucking whelping den in the mud and muck when she was pretty sure it'd just collapse into mush while she was in the middle of her contractions.

"Ha! Glorious comeback..." Fin said with a laugh, "My comeback days are over, I think. Besides, it is and always will be Redhawk Caldera, not Blackthorn. We Blackthorns are certainly meant to be there to support it, but not run the joint. Running the show was never really a Blackthorn thing." She gave a sidelong glance at her niece, her own thoughts suddenly full of secret plots and hopes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 09, 2018, 05:46 PM