Blacktail Deer Plateau i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The call from the borders halted his patrol. He wondered if it might be someone looking for a new home, so he wasted no time heading that way. He moved through the trees across the plateau wondering what kind of stranger was summoning him today. They had attracted a wide array of personalities to the plateau, so he never quite knew what to expect. He certainly didn't expect to see that stranger standing near an unconscious Minori. When the situation registered in his mind, he quickly closed the distance between himself and the pair. He touched his nose to Minori, his heart calming slighty when he found she was at least still alive. He backed up a few steps, realizing the stranger may not like the invasion of space. What happened? he asked first, fear and concern mixing on his face. He lingered close, worried as waited for an answer.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next - by RIP Kavik - December 03, 2018, 06:21 PM