Blacktail Deer Plateau i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Of course, he replied, moving to hold up Minori's other side to relieve the male of some of his burden. His worried expression deepened when the stranger explained he had found his packmate near the ridge; that was a dangerous place, so he worried about what had happened. The mention of his beta made him wonder where she was. Without his mate, she was the only other one with any kind of healing skills. He could help get them to a safer place inside the territory, but he didn't know enough about herbs or healing to be able to offer much help. The reminder of his mate sent a twinge of sadness through his chest, but he quickly pushed it away, needing to concentrate on what to do next. I'll help you get her to a safer spot, the alpha offered before starting to move. 

He lead them to a place deep enough into the trees that they would be protected but not so far that the other man had to strain himself for too much longer. He stopped and looked to the stranger. Here is safe enough, he stated before beginning to gently guide her body to the ground. He looked her over worriedly before sending out another call to Ruenna. Ruenna will be able to help, he explained before anxiously searching the trees for the silver female.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2018, 03:24 PM