Dragoncrest Cliffs i don't know that my mom loves me anymore
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

nomi says it is not your fault and her breath hitches, some part of her belly that's been clenched--since bat's disappearance at least--releasing. in some ways it being her fault would make it easier to swallow. failure is confrontable in a way that abandonment is not. she doesn't have time to dwell too deeply on it, pushing down the flash of anger for now, as nomi accepts furi's reappearance and moves on with more grace than blix deserves or really anticipated.

"thank you," she murmurs, but nomi isn't done talking. as she speaks blixen's eyes grow rounder and rounder, confused and then surprised, her ears flattening against her head. "i, that's," the girl stammers, "--of course, nomi, i'll stay on with you and dio." a hundred protests swim before her--she's never wanted to be a leader, she didn't exactly do a great job in her opinion, and also, another branch, where? with who?--but she's a grown drageda wolf and she's past the age of contesting everything nomi tells her. instead she swallows hard and nods, saying, "i-i'm happy to learn more from you. and lead another branch, if that's what you feel is best for us -- where?" she can't help but add, the thought of being too far away from nomi, from home, making her anxiously vibrate. she's a homebody and even though she'd go wherever nomi tells her to go, god she hopes it isn't all the way back to trigeda or something.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 03, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 11, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 12, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 13, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:20 PM