Dragoncrest Cliffs i don't know that my mom loves me anymore
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

nomi gives her the choice--again, unexpected, but something she takes seriously. blix nods and says "close, then--like the sound," thinking of her brief exploration of the grotto with helix. it was close enough to satisfy blix, who would definitely get lost if she went too far from the cliffs. 

"the bear isn't there any more," she adds, offering a quick grin. but still, there's time for things to change, and as long as she gets to stay close she's happy. "and i'll tell you what else happened while you were gone," blix adds, remembering suddenly she wants to do that, and proceeds to fill nomi in on the rest -- which e doesn't remember but blixen certainly does.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 03, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 11, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 12, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 13, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:20 PM