Stone Circle the ocean said: i thirst from long ago
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
All Welcome 
So much has changed within Easthollow, it hardly feels like home some days — or maybe it's just her. The influx of new members has sent Keen more or less into hiding; she avoids everyone, with the exception of @Merrit and @Arlette. She spends much of her time in the forest, trying to refine her hunting skills on her own. Sometimes she thinks of asking mom for help — but mom seems busy lately, a thought that crosses her mind with no small amount of derision. So she tries to learn by herself as best as she can.
Today she's left the safety of her usual haunts in favor of a more heavy-traffic area in the territory, struck by an odd but increasingly familiar feeling: loneliness. It only comes to her in waves, and most of the time she's good at ignoring it, she thinks, but... it's just a little different today. Like the loneliness has finally eaten its way to her core, and now she feels cold and exposed and very very empty inside. She can't help but resent the aching feeling, knowing the only solution will likely make her look and feel stupid. It always does. Yet her paws still carry her toward the center of the territory, ever a slave to her most basic needs; she can't help but wish they didn't exist at all, or that she didn't exist at all. Anything would be better, really.
Messages In This Thread
the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Keen - December 05, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Keen - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM