Phoenix Maplewood you gave me no warning--took me by surprise
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
beep boop set for the 1st

It had been more than a week since she'd gone to Morningside, and Sunny's scout hadn't yet shown up at the willows. Either they were lost, or no scout had been sent at all. Given the state of the pack when she had last been here, she was thinking it more than likely was the latter. No matter--

Lily set off on a brisk but clear day, tail wagging with excitement. She was excited to bring new faces to Elysium. She just hoped they enjoyed it as much as her. She knew all too well how terrifying and sad it was to leave an old home, but the promise of newness. . . It was exhilarating, no?

The blackbird stopped at the border and let out a howl, gently insistent. She was several steps ahead of herself--and everyone else--with excitement. They might not even be ready to leave, yet.

@Sunny @Aviana 
Messages In This Thread
you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 10:34 PM