Phoenix Maplewood you gave me no warning--took me by surprise
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily shook her head quickly, trying to keep the other's anxieties at bay. No apology necessary, she insisted gently. I was just worried, is all. From what Sunny described, things don't sound good here. Elysium's your neighbor, and we want to help in any way we can. If she were closer to Aviana, she would have touched her muzzle to the brown shoulder. As it was, she merely smiled.

Well, if that's all, then I will keep watch for you at the borders, Lily continued. Since we are a sanctuary, it's okay to walk right in--but I would appreciate a howl in advance, and so would my co-leaders. She grinned, wagging her tail. Just so you don't stumble over me during a midday nap, she added cheekily.
Messages In This Thread
you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: you gave me no warning--took me by surprise - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 10:34 PM