Blacktail Deer Plateau Well, your left hand's free
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She was very selfless, always; it was one of the many reasons he had fallen in love with her. It didn't make this any easier to swallow, though. No, we can't both be sick. It would not bode well for the pack, especially now that winter is upon us, he answered, his expression darkening a little as despair settled in his chest like it always did when he spoke of his sick mate. 

Kavik was glad to hear that Minori felt better physically. It must have been hard for her to not hunt, so he was glad she was almost well enough to go back to her normal activity. He grew concerned when she informed him of her issues with her mind. I'm glad it's getting better. Have you talked to Ruenna about it, though? He certainly had very limited knowledge on healing and usually deferred to his mate. Since she was out of commission, that left the beta. He felt bad putting the packs health on Ruenna, but he didn't see any other option right now. 

Minori went on to explain that she wasn't doing so well emotionally, offering some details into what had been happening between her and Issun and Corvus. It seemed like a stressful and emotionally taxing situation. The alpha could relate since he's been in a similar situation recently. The thought of it was even more painful now that Liri was sick like it just amplified his already ever present grief over not having her at his side. Minori's question took him a little by surprise, and he wasn't sure how to answer at first. Well, I imagine it's probably a little different for everyone, but I knew I loved Liri when I realized there was absolutely no way I could ever live without her. She is the only wolf I can imagine being at my side. I would do anything for her, no questions asked. His last words were quiet and pained. It was hard to talk about without thinking about how much he missed her, but he hoped it helped give Minori a better idea of what love looked like for him. Maybe she could apply it to her own situation.

I'm going to go ahead an archive this! I'm just trying to clear out some older threads! Please feel free to reopen it if you want to finish it. I don not mind at all! <3
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 06, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 12, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 14, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 14, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 19, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 21, 2018, 07:45 PM